Friday 26 November 2010

Thrilling Wonder Stories 2: Stranger than Truth


omg...live streaming available here: http://www.aaschool.ac.uk/VIDEO/live.php
brilliant go* <3 (i hope they have live streaming for every lecture. otherwise, they do already have online videos for other lectures, like Mark Cousins's ones.) who needs to leave the house now?

"I lived in London all my life, and I suddenly realised I had never been to the mouth of the Thames and it was disappointing. That's when I became painfully aware of the importance of psychogeography." -Will Self
"I don't want to take up too much time. We're all dying." -Will Self :D
"Walking is the least filmic experience imaginable. It's 360 degrees. You can't cut it." -Will Self
"Some people (...they are wrong) say design is about solving problems, but so do dentists. Design is about social invention." -Jack Schulze
"What happens when your email account has more credibility in a digital society than your physical address? What happens when your Twitter account has more legitimacy than your physical address?" -Antony Johnston

indeed quite an inspiring series...and amazingly frightening on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment