Friday 4 February 2011

_excited libarians

_I went to the Reference Library the other day to look for some books about the history of Selfridges. One of the libarians asked me what I was doing with Selfridges...and I told her about my research area. She was so excited and told me that Selfridges is her favourite store in London. I went on asking her what did she think about Harrods and other shopping places. She told me that Harrods is incomparable and Selfridges makes her feel that she is living in a wonderful world. I could see that she really likes Selfridges from her eyes. :) Unfortunately, I felt bad to continue the chat with her as we were in the library and she was on duty. Otherwise, it is great to listen to others how they think about things. While I was there reading the book I wanted, another helpful libarian even came to me and showed me another book about the company's history. I felt so pleased that they were that helpful - or maybe talking about Selfridges is really exciting. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment